Monday, May 23rd
Today’s Activities: V BB @ Ed-Co 5pm - leaving at 2:30
TUESDAY: PK Graduation 5:30; SB vs Wapsie 5:30pm - dismiss at 2:45
WEDNESDAY: JH Field Trip to Tripoli; JV/V BB @ MFL 5pm - leaving at 3pm
THURSDAY: Last Day - 2 hour dismissal JV/V vs Marquette Catholic 5pm
If any student would like to participate in the Fayette Watermelon days logo, stop in and see Ms. Vargason.
If you qualify and have your permission sheet signed by your parent, for open campus the last 2 days of school, those are due in the office by Tuesday.
3. There are checkout sheets available in the office (they are dark purple). Please make sure these are turned in by Wednesday afternoon. Chromebook, bag and charger all need to be turned in. If you are unable to locate any of these there will be a fee.
Missing charger = $25
Missing bag = $27
Missing chromebook = $235
4. High school girls ages 16 and older who live in Fayette county and would be interested in running for Miss Maynard please call Sylvia Flowers for information at 563-637-2255.
5. JH and HS track uniforms can be turned into the office, clean and with a sticky note attached with your name.
6. Westgate is searching for the next Miss Westgate. If you are high school girl age 16 or older and live in Fayette county, applicants can call Tasha Wolff for more information at 563-419-1649
7. ALL library books are due today!!
8. 2022-23 Sports Volleyball: Sign-up in the office