Wednesday, May 18th
FRIDAY: Elementary park clean up
Those in Mrs Fliehler's classes, Mr OBrien's and Mr.Milder return your books during their classes. All other college books are returned to Mr. Milder with sticky note with your name - need to know who is turning books in!
There will be a meeting in the science room during 9th hour on Wednesday, May 18th for all students interested in high school football cheerleading for next fall.
High school girls ages 16 and older who live in Fayette county and would be interested in running for Miss Maynard please call Sylvia Flowers for information at 563-637-2255.
Students not completing My Academic Plan- 4 Year career plan before Testing will not have open campus. This is a state requirement.
Westgate is searching for the next Miss Westgate. If you are high school girl age 16 or older and live in Fayette county, applicants can call Tasha Wolff for more information at 563-419-1649
The last day to check out books will be May 19th, and all books must be returned to the library by May 23. If there is a conflict, or an extension is needed, please see Mrs. Bunn.
These students need to see Mrs. Bunn about their books: Cullen, Avery, Ashton, Cale, Kayden, Joselyn, Lincoln, Anthony, Maddi, David, Brandon, Miles and Wyatt.
- Volleyball: Sign-up in the office
- Cross Country: Coach Gruman will visit with 6th-11th grade runners on Friday at 2:45
- Football: Mr Milder will meet with 8th-11th grade players at 12:30 in the gym(south)
- Girls Basketball: Mr. Ruroden will meet with players 8th-11th grade in the gym (north) at 12:30
- Boys Basketball: Coach Lockard held a meeting earlier passing out summer dates. (If you missed the meeting-please contact Coach Lockard